Thursday, March 31, 2005

Now With Pictures!

Alright, this is just a placemark blog to let you all know that I'm here and you're there and I need to get on my update, like, yesterday. I'm in Nelson (please refer to your maps), where it has just turned to drizzly Fall, and am slowly moving toward Wellington and back to work. I am well and will be better when my laundry is dry.
In my next entry - coming shortly - I will attempt to cover the winetasting roadtrip (9 in one day - an alltime record), the glacier and how to do nothing in Hokitika and have a great time doing it.

Thanks to my web gurus - Mr. Johnson and Phineus/Tom/Dad - I have added photos to my previous posts. Feel free to browse down thru past entries and note the colorful images. Also note the prominent placement of the EnZed map, and new links to eMail me, or link to the website of my upcoming employer.

I love and miss you all . . . Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home