Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Hiya


Napier
There is so much I want to say, but I spent $6 just figuring out how to post this damn map to my blog - that, and I've been sipping EnZed wine all day (oh me) and can't type quite right. I am in Napier, the Art Deco mecca of the East Coast - on the Pacific Coast Highway actually. I've fallen in with a tough crowd at a Backpacker's (hostel) called Toad Hall.
The Bad Boys of Toad Hell
But, their bad influence aside, I have managed to make it out to taste some wine, walk the beach and eat some good kebabs, indian grub and long blacks (a double shot long pull - does the trick)

I am staying here until Friday morning - oh yeah, hello from tomorrow - and then will jet down to the South Island. I'll post some thoughts on Auckland and meat pies when I recover from the sight of water going down the drain the wrong way.

Lotsa Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home